Thursday, September 15, 2016

Ghoulish Greetings by Jeanne Streiff

Hi! Jeanne here today with a Halloween card with a fun border made with Rainbow Tapes.


I started by stamping Ghoulish Greetings in orange with my Mini MISTI . I added a few speckles of red ink in to give it a little texture.

Next I did some simple watercoloring over the image. created a washy background in purple and pink and then added a few splatters.

I stamped my sentiment with Mini MISTI (My Sweet Petunia). I added 1/8" Black Rainbow Tape and 1/16" Purple Rainbow Tape along the left side  and then added a line of purple tape to highlight my sentiment. Such an easy way to make a sentiment pop!

Supplies:
1/8" Black Rainbow Tape and 1/16" Purple Rainbow Tape
Impression Obsession E7841 Crow on Pumpkin, C19252 Ghoulish Greetings 
Mini MISTI from My Sweet Petunia
Watercolor paper
watercolors
orange and black ink


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment