Monday, October 17, 2016

Ghosties, Ghoulies and Rainbow Tape!


It's Jenny today with another Halloween project! I had a few extra spiders hanging out on my desk from a previous card and couldn't let them go to waste. So another spider card is up for today. These spiders really do give me the creeps with their jointed legs!  I used a Spider Web Die for my background instead of stamping this time.

 Lots of Rainbow Tape to embellish. 
The purple and orange tapes are perfect for Halloween! Rainbow Tape is wrapped around the sentiment panel, on the edges of the spider web panel, on the card base and also on the inside of the card. It's such an easy addition thats already cut to the perfect size!

All stamps and Dies are from Impression Obsession and you can find details on my blog.
 You can find all the Rainbow Tape in various sizes and colors HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment