Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thankful for You by Jeanne Streiff


I love fall colors and nothing sets them off better that a touch of gold. Today I used 1/16" gold metallic tape to accent my sentiment.


I watercolored a splashy image (see colors below). After it was completely dry I stamped my sentiment with black ink.

I inked up my leaf stamps in orange (Spiced Marmalade) and then tapped in a bit of deep red Aged Mahogany) ink randomly before stamping. Because it was on watercolor I needed to stamp more than once to get a nice solid image. I kept going stamping leaves until I had framed the sentiment.

I finished my card by adding some 1/16" gold metallic tape from Hobby Tape under the sentiment words and adhering the panel to a kraft card base.

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment